Confucius was one of the greatest Chinese philosophers in the world who has completely changed and influenced Asian thinking, from ethics and spirituality to exact medicine and science. Confucius’s philosophy is loaded with pragmatic humanism and completely devoid of religious or mystical nuances.
The great Chinese thinker asserts the aspiration to absolute truth through analysis and observation. In contravention of the conventions of his age, Confucius views man as a social being, and individual morality is the denial of the selfish ego and the acceptance of righteous and portiere things.
Confucius pleaded for the equality of men and, in his conception, a virtuous man, in the true sense of the word, is a man who thinks of others when he wants to reach the highest heights of success
- It does not matter how slow you are on your way, as long as you do not stop.
- Never connect a friendship with a man who is not better than you.
- When your anger envelops you, think about the consequences.
- When you fail to reach your goals, do not give up, but change the strategy you want to achieve.
- Hate to a person means defeating you in front of it.
- The superior man seeks answers in himself; the inferior man is looking for answers to others.
- Whatever you choose to do, do all the heart.
- Help them with advice only to those who have begun to seek knowledge after they have discovered ignorance.
- What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
- If she spits you back when you’re back, it means you’re ahead of them.