The most interesting way to fall in love with a person is by knowing it. A psychologist has demonstrated this by choosing pairs of foreigners who have asked 36 questions in 45 minutes.
The results showed that people could become intimate with almost anyone if they try. The quality of human relationships is the greatest predictor of happiness.
What are the questions that can make anyone fall in love with you, according to psychologists?
1. Since you can choose any person in the world who would you like to invite for dinner?
2. Do you want to be famous? In what way?
3. Before you call someone, do you ever repeat what you say? Why?
4. What would be the perfect day for you?
5. When was the last time you sang?
6. If you could live up to the age of 90, but keep your mind or body at the age of 30 for the last six years of your life, what would you choose?
7. Do you have any suspicion of how you will die?
8. Name three things that you and your partner have in common.
9. What makes you feel grateful?
10. If you succeeded in changing something about how you grew up, what would it be?
11. What is your life story? Tell her in as much detail as possible in 5 minutes.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new quality or skill, what would it be?
1. If a crystal globe could tell the truth about you, about your life, about the future or about something else, what would you choose to know?
2. Is there anything you’ve dreamed of for a long time, and you have not done it yet?
3. What is your greatest achievement?
4. What do you think is most valuable in your friendships?
5. What is the most precious memory you have?
6. What is the most unpleasant memory?
7. If someone told you that you would suddenly die in a year, would you change something to the way you live now?
What does friendship mean to you?
9. How important are love and affection for you?
10. What are the five most important positive aspects of the partner?
11. How close are you to your family? Do you think you had a happier childhood than other people?
12. What is the relationship with your mother?
1. Make three statements about yourself and your partner. For example, you can say that you are both in the room feeling like you …
2. How do you complete the phrase “I would like to be with someone I can share …”
3. If you become your partner’s best friend, what would be important to know?
4. Tell your partner what you like about him. Be honest and tell him things you could not tell someone you just met!
5. Share an embarrassing moment in your life.
When did you last cry to another person?
7. Tell your partner something you already like about him.
8. What topics are too serious to joke about?
9. If you die this evening without being able to talk to anyone, what would you regret you did not say? Why did not you tell her before?
10. Your house is burning. After you save your loved ones, you have time to come back once, to save an object. What would you choose and why?
11. Of all the people in your family whose death would be most painful? Why?
12. Share a personal problem. Ask your partner for advice on how to do it. Also, ask her to tell you how it looks like you feel about this problem.