the world that surrounds us, we meet almost every step or everyday things less commonplace.
Some of them can go as true records, others remain a reference in history.
Here are some of these:
- The world’s first cell phone cost nearly $ 4,000.
- The first microwave was almost as tall as a refrigerator.
- Many of today’s computers perform better than the world’s first computer.
- The first email was sent in1971.
- Ketchup was originally used as a medicine
- The lashes were invented by a 11-year-old.
- Before the toothpaste was invented, people cleared their teeth with charcoal.
- On the planet Mercury, the days are longer than the years.
- Chimpanzees, monkeys, dogs, mice and guinea pigs have all traveled so far in space.
- Four asteroids were named after the band’s Beatles: John, Paul, George, Ringo.
- On the planet Neptune, the wind blows at 2000 km / h.
- At least 12 rocks on Mars have so far landed on Earth.
- The bat is the only flying flying.
- Cats communicate using at least 16 “cat’s words”.
- The ears of African elephants have the shape of the African continent.
- The kangaroos do not jump back.
- Hippopotamuses can be dangerous than lions.
- Kitchen beetles can survive under water and 15 minutes.
- A caterpillar has more muscle than a man.
- Greaves detects sounds through “knees”.
- Some ants explode when attacked.
- The heart of a blue whale weighs around 900 pounds.
- A clam can also reach the age of 100 years.
- A dolphin can learn to recognize itself in the mirror.