We made the top ten most picturesque river landscapes in different countries of the world. Let’s enjoy this natural wonder together!
1. The unique wealth of Colombia’s nature, the river Canyo Kristales or the “Rainbow”, originates in the south of the Makarena mountain chain and flows to the east, to the point of confluence with the Guayabero River. In the box of Cagno Kristales there are five colors: yellow, blue, green, black and red.
2. The Amazon is not only the most aquiferous river, it also forms one of the most picturesque river basins on the planet.
3. The largest in the US, the Missouri River is the main source of water for the whole country. In the state of North Dakota in Missouri, the famous River “Heart” (Heart River), and it is not difficult to guess, due to which the river received such a romantic name.
4. The river with turquoise water Futaleuf , flowing through Argentina and Chile, attracts fans of white water rafting and canoeists from different parts of the world.
5. Lena is the largest river in the entire Northeast Siberia. Located along its shores, the Lena Pillars, also known as the Stone Forest, are a natural and at the same time incredibly beautiful geological formation.
6. One of the symbols of our country and an almost animate element of our culture is the great and beautiful Volga River .
7. About two million people visit the Zambezi River every year to admire the stunning views of its water cascades.
8. The picturesque Danube covered as many as 10 European states. It serves as the main waterway of Central Europe and for centuries has been a source of inspiration for many creators of European culture.
9. “Horseshoe Bend” in Arizona is a world-famous natural landmark. On the territory of the national recreation zone of the Glen Canyon, the Colorado River encircles the rocky rocks, forming a horseshoe-shaped meander.
10. The beautiful Yangtze River in China physically and culturally separates the North of the country from the South.